Welcome to MECA!
We are excited to welcome and assist you in your transition to the MECA Community!
All incoming students are required to participate in New Student Orientation. During Orientation, you will learn all about MECA and meet some awesome people in the process!
DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE DATES AND REQUIREMENTS MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME. CHECK YOUR MECA EMAIL DAILY IN CASE OF UPDATES.
MFA Students starting Summer 2020
- Orientation is online this summer due to COVID-19
- New students will have a session on June 17th at 5:30pm (see email for details).
- New and returning students will have a session on July 7th at 5:00pm (see email for details).
MAT Students starting Summer 2020
- Details are coming regarding a self-paced Orientation experience online.
- Please continue to check your MECA email for details.
New and Transfer BFA Students staring Fall 2020
- Details are coming regarding a self-paced Orientation experience online, which is the first part of BFA Orientation.
- Further information is coming; regretfully, we are behind due to the pandemic and cannot yet get you full details at this time. Thank you for understanding–we need to create an experience with a whole set of safety and government regulations that are new to us. We are working fast and with intention to revamp our usual Orientation experience.
- Check out this webinar we hosted on June 13, 2020 with information for families and students! It will answer most of your questions about housing, move in, and what to expect as an incoming college student.
Suggested packing list for on campus housing can be found here:
SALT Students starting Fall 2020
Your Orientation day is still being determined. Thank you for your patience.
Housing and Student Life Resources
Residence Life and Housing
All full-time, incoming students are required to live in one of our residence halls. We established this requirement because of the many benefits living in the residence halls. To request an exemption, please fill out this form.
For more information about housing and how to apply, go to Residence Life or email studentlife@MECA.edu.
Counseling & Wellness
Sheila Geant, Coordinator of Counseling & Wellness at email@example.com
Disability Services & Accommodations
Joanne Benica, Disability Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.699.5035
Questions? Please email email@example.com for assistance.