- MAT 801 Fundamentals of Teaching, Learning, Creativity and Cognition (6 credits)
- MAT 800 The Artist as Educator Experience: Art Studio Component (3 credits) This course continues into the fall.
- MAT 806 Exceptionality in the Art Classroom (3 credits)
- MAT 809 Alternative Settings for Art Education (3 credits)
- MAT 810 PK-8 Curriculum Design, Development, and Assessment (3 credits)
- MAT 812 High School Curriculum Design, Development, and Assessment (3 credits)
- MAT 832 PK-8 Student Teaching (6 credits)
- MAT 833 High School Student Teaching (6 credits)
- MAT 836 Professional Practices Seminar (3 credits)
*For full course descriptions, email Graduate Programs Admissions Counselor, Adrienne Kitko, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207.699.5023.