Welcome to MECA&D!
We are excited to welcome and assist you in your transition to the MECA&D Community!
All incoming students are required to participate in New Student Orientation. During Orientation, you will learn all about MECA&D and meet some awesome people in the process!
DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE DATES AND REQUIREMENTS MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME. CHECK YOUR MECA&D EMAIL DAILY IN CASE OF UPDATES.
New and Transfer BFA Students staring Fall 2022
- Move In Day will be Thursday, August 25th from 8:00AM - 1:00PM. Move In times are assigned by floors and sent with your housing assignment in late July.
- Orientation begins at 1:00PM on Thursday, August 25th at 1:00PM. Orientation goes through Sunday, August 28th.
- Class begin Monday, August 29th.
- More details to come via your MECA&D email over the summer!
MFA Students staring Summer 2022
- Report to 522 Congress St between 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM for check in on Friday, June 10th.
- We'll provide lunch!
- You'll end the day choosing your studio space with Chris and Rachel.
- Plan to be busy the whole day up until about 5:30 PM.
MAT Students starting Summer 2022
- Report to 522 Congress St between 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM for check in on Friday, July 29th.
- We'll provide lunch!
- Plan to be busy the whole day up until about 4:30 PM.
Salt Students starting Fall 2022
- Details forthcoming!
Packing List For Living in the Residence Halls
Personalized web portal that allows students to obtain class schedules, grades, billing and financial aid information. Sign in to learn more.
Check out this quick user guide if you have problems navigating MyMECA&D:
MyMECA&D User Guide
Course Schedule & Registration
- Anne Dennison, Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.699.5054 or
- Julie Smith, Assistant Registrar at email@example.com or 207.699.5057
- More information
Foundation Supply List
Emergency and Weather Text Notification System
Sign up to receive text messages for weather cancellations, early closings or a campus emergency.
Student Account and Billing
firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.699.5049
email@example.com or 207.699.5074
MECA&D Health Insurance
For information about the MECA&D Student Health Insurance Plan Options or to Waive Health Insurance, please visit this page.
Residence Life and Housing
Counseling & Wellness
Debi Rogers, Coordinator of Counseling & Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability Services & Accommodations
Joanne Benica, Disability Services Coordinator at email@example.com or 207.699.5035
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.