Applications for Fall and Summer Housing 2018 open on March 1st.

BFA Students Applying for Academic Year Housing, click here:

BFA Academic Year Housing Application

First Year Students requesting an exemption to the first year student live-on requirement, click here:

Housing Exemption Form

Graduate Students Applying for Summer and Academic Year Housing, click here:

Graduate Student Housing Application

To view a Digital Brochure of our Housing Options, click here:

Housing Options Flyer

To register your bike, please click here:

 Bike Registration 

To sign in a guest to the Residence Halls:

 Guest Sign In Form