Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 11, 2019, at 10:00am at the State Theatre located at 609 Congress Street, Portland, Maine. More detailed information about commencement weekend events is forthcoming.
Directions to Maine College of Art, Porteous Building:
From the North
Take Interstate 295 to Exit 7, Franklin Street
From the South
Take the Maine Turnpike northbound to Exit 44, Interstate 295. Follow Interstate 295 to Exit 7, Franklin Street
Directions to the Porteous Building at 522 Congress Street:
Stay on Franklin Street until you hit the top of the hill and take a right onto Congress Street.
You will pass City Hall on your right; continue on Congress several more blocks, past Monument Square. Porteous is the large building on the left with a brown awning.
There is a public parking garage at 45 Spring Street, on the right just past the Cumberland County Civic Center. To go to the Porteous Building from the parking garage, leave the parking garage through its rear exit, onto Free Street; the Porteous Building will be immediately across the street from you.
On-street 2-hour parking is available on Congress, Casco (directly across from the Porteous Building entrance) and surrounding streets.
Portland Parking Garages and Lots
- One City Center Parking Garage, Monument Square, 773.2761
- Midtown Parking Lot, 44 Fore St.
- Top of the Old Port Parking Lot, 119 Pearl & Congress Sts., 828.1212
- Temple Street Parking Garage, 11 Temple St., 772.5762
- Cumberland County Parking Garage, Newbury St., 871.8275
- Custom House Sq. Parking Garage, Pearl & Fore Sts.
- Fore Street Parking Garage, 439 Fore St., 772.7738
- Casco Bay Parking Garage, Commercial St. at Maine State Pier, 774.8653
- Cotton & Center Parking Lot, 57 Center St., 879.8983
- Public Market Parking Garage, 315 Cumberland Ave, 774.2829
- Spring St. Parking Garage, 45 Spring St., 874.2842
- Gateway Parking Garage, 181 High St., 761.1568
- Harbor Plaza Parking Garage, Union St., 775.3788
- Monument Square Parking Garage, Cumberland and Brown Sts.