Assistant Professor of the MFA in Studio Art + Sculpture, Sculpture Program Chair
Joshua Reiman is an artist working in sculpture, film, video, and photography. His work has been exhibited in galleries and museums across the United States, in Germany and in Estonia. Prior to joining MECA, Joshua was a visiting professor of art at Carnegie Mellon University where he taught sculpture, installation, and site‐ work. Josh has an MFA in sculpture from Syracuse University and a BFA in sculpture from the Kansas City Art Institute.
- Upcoming exhibition at The Nassauischer Kunstverein in Wiesbaden, Germany, in the spring of 2016
- Recent exhibitions include solo shows at Napoleon, Philadelphia; Martin Chen Gallery, Pittsburgh
- 2015 Frank-Ratchye Fund for Art @ the Frontier Grant, The STUDIO For Creative Inquiry, Carnegie Mellon University
- 2015 Wildfjords Artist Residency in Isafjordur, Iceland
- Ongoing contributor to Sculpture Magazine