5 – 10 hi-res images (minimum of 5 and maximum of 10). Your image submissions will be used as stated:
- Image #1 is the Feature Image (for commencement ceremony)
- Images 6-10: Additional artwork images for thesis research requirements
- In-Studio Portrait: These student profile portraits will be included by Photobooth
Image Spec Requirements
- Hi-res photos, please. 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch), width at 2,500 pixels wide. No minimum height
- Please submit images as jpg attachments
- Do not send images on google docs or poor quality images at lower resolution
Image Sizing Tips
- Shoot in raw or high-quality .jpeg, this will give you a large image size.
- Quick guide to checking image size and resizing in Photoshop
- Remember the file you are submitting is 2,500 pixels wide. Keep resolution at 300, adjust width size (with the Constrain Proportions option checked [the link icon] to make sure your artwork doesn’t become warped).
- Quick guide on how to save a JPEG in Photoshop
- In-depth Guide: Adobe Photoshop Guide to image size and resizing
Submission & Naming Guidelines
Please title all submission materials in this sequence: LastName_FirstName_Image#.jpg
Image List (identify each image with a corresponding # in image file name)
- Image #, Full Name, Title, Year made, Materials, Dimensions.
If you are submitting Digital Media works: video, film, animation, or other digital works, please submit one .mov file exported at best quality, one .mov file exported for the web and include a screengrab still.
If you have trouble with the forms, please email email@example.com for assistance.