Our community of MECA graduates is a diverse network of artists and designers creating and exhibiting their art throughout the world.
We offer many opportunities for our alumni. There are cost-saving benefits, MECA-only residency opportunities, alumni exhibitions, and preferred access to a variety of resources. MECA degree-holding alumni are eligible for a suite of benefits including the following:
- Inclusion in MECA’s Alumni Directory
- Inclusion on MECA’s Portfolio Site
- MECA email account (see below for info)
- Inclusion in MECA Magazine Alumni Class Notes
- Access to MECA-only Residency and Grant Opportunities
- Eligibility for Alumni Exhibitions
- Eligibility to participate in the Holiday Sale
- Eligibility to participate in the COLLECT Art Sale
- Access to Artists at Work Career Resource Center
- Borrowing privileges at the Joanne Waxman Library
- 30% discount on most MECA Continuing Studies classes
- Employment Opportunities at MECA
- Free subscription to iGrad, an online financial literacy program to help you plan for, pay for, and repay the cost of your degree, while preparing you for a successful financial future.
- Potential eligibility for the Opportunity Maine Tax Credit (Maine residents only)
- Consideration for a half-tuition matching scholarship at Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture
- Discounts on homeowners and auto insurance through Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
MECA Email Accounts: Do you need to regain access or create an account?
If you have problems logging in, please contact our Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need a meca.edu email to send a help request.
A list of Salt Institute of Documentary Studies alumni benefits can be found here.
We also encourage anyone who attended MECA in any of our degree or certificate programs (BFA, MFA, MAT, Art Ed, Salt) to join our MECA Alumni Facebook Group to stay connected to MECA and each other.
Questions? Email email@example.com.