Our community of MECA graduates is a diverse network of artists and designers creating and exhibiting their art throughout the world.
We offer many opportunities for our alumni. There are cost-saving benefits, MECA-only residency opportunities, alumni exhibitions, and preferred access to a variety of resources. MECA degree-holding alumni are eligible for a suite of benefits including the following:
- 30% discount on most MECA Continuing Studies classes
- Discounts on homeowners and auto insurance through Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Access to MECA-only Residency and Grant Opportunities
- Borrowing privileges at the Joanne Waxman Library
- Eligibility for Alumni Exhibitions
- Eligibility to participate in the Holiday Sale
- Inclusion in MECA’s Alumni Directory
- Access to Artists at Work Career Resource Center
- Inclusion on MECA’s Portfolio Site
- Consideration for a half-tuition matching scholarship at Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture
- MECA email account (see below for info)
- Inclusion in MECA Magazine Alumni Class Notes
MECA Email Accounts: Do you need to regain access or create an account?
If you have problems logging in, please contact our Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need a meca.edu email to send a help request.
A list of Salt Institute of Documentary Studies alumni benefits can be found here.
We also encourage anyone who attended MECA in any of our degree or certificate programs (BFA, MFA, MAT, Art Ed, Salt) to join our MECA Alumni Facebook Group to stay connected to MECA and each other.
Questions? Email email@example.com.