Tutoring takes place in Room 200, the Learning Studio, adjacent to the Joanne Waxman Library.These will be offered Universal Time: 12pm–1:30pm, unless otherwise noted. More details will be posted for each.
Sign-up is encouraged, as space will be limited in some workshops. To sign up, students can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, 21 February: Research Workshop 1: Getting Started
- Thursday, 23 February: Using the Chicago Manual of Style (mini-workshop)
- Tuesday, 28 February: How to Take Great Notes
- Tuesday, 7 March: Nailing the Scholarship Application Essay
- Tuesady, 28 March: Research Workshop 2: Writing, Citing & Paraphrasing
- Thursday, 30 March: Beyond the 5-Paragraph Essay
- Tuesday, 4 April: Senior Synthesis Workshop
- Tuesday, 18 April: How to Write a Great Artist Statement
- Tuesday, 25 April: Creative Journaling