From the North
Take Interstate 295 to Exit 7, Franklin Arterial
From the South
Take the Maine Turnpike northbound to Exit 44, Interstate 295. Follow Interstate 295 to Exit 7, Franklin Arterial
Directions to the Porteous Building at 522 Congress Street
Stay on Franklin until you hit the top of the hill and take a right onto Congress Street. You will pass City Hall on your right, continue on Congress several more blocks, past Monument Square. Porteous is the large building on the left with a gray awning.
There is a public parking garage at 45 Spring Street, on the right just past the Cumberland County Civic Center. To go to the Porteous Building from the parking garage, leave the parking garage through its rear exit, onto Free Street; the Porteous Building will be immediately across the street from you.
Additional parking may be found at the following locations:
- Spring St. Parking Garage, 45 Spring St., 874-2842 (very close to MECA)
- One City Center Parking Garage, Monument Square, 773-2761
- Midtown Parking Lot, 44 Fore St.
- Top of the Old Port Parking Lot, 119 Pearl & Congress Sts., 207.828.1212
- Temple Street Parking Garage, 11 Temple St., 207.772.5762
- Cumberland County Parking Garage, Newbury St., 207.871.8275
- Custom House Sq. Parking Garage, Pearl & Fore Sts.
- Fore Street Parking Garage, 439 Fore St., 207.772.7738
- Casco Bay Parking Garage, Commercial St. at Maine State Pier, 207.774.8653
- Cotton & Center Parking Lot, 57 Center St., 207.879.8983
- Public Market Parking Garage, 315 Cumberland Ave, 207.774.2829
- Gateway Parking Garage, 181 High St., 207.761.1568
- Harbor Plaza Parking Garage, Union St., 207.775.3788
- Monument Square Parking Garage, Cumberland and Brown Sts.