Would you like to experience the world from an entirely different perspective? Immerse yourself in an entirely different culture? Increase employment prospects and networking reach? Enrich your personal development? Study abroad can change your life. Unlike many other colleges, we don’t give you a choice of several international programs to consider— instead, we work with you to identify the right international experience for you, based on your professional and personal goals.
MECA also has pre-existing agreements with several international schools including:
- Studio Arts Centers International, Florence, Italy
- Cortona, Italy through the University of Georgia
- Burren College of Art in Ireland
- China Academy of Art, the Province of Zhejiang, P.R. China
- Academy of Visual Arts, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
Various options exist for international study. Recently students have studied at Burren College of Art in Ireland; the Lamar Dodd School of Art in Italy; the Studio Arts Centers International Program in Florence, Italy; and Lexia in Cape Town, South Africa. Contact the Registration & Academic Advising Office for more information.