Process for Re-Admission
- Students who have previously attended Maine College of Art, subsequently withdrew in good academic standing, and have been gone for four semesters or less may request re-admission to the College by contacting the Office of the Registrar.
- Students who have been away from the college for more than four semesters must reapply for admission by submitting the following to the Office of Admissions.
- Application for readmission
- $40 application fee
- Personal statement describing how your time away from MECA has been spent, and why you now wish to return
- Transcripts of any college work completed in the intervening time must be submitted at the time of reapplication