Our office is committed to providing you with the knowledge and guidance you need to navigate successfully through the curriculum here at the college.
Each of us is well versed in the specifics of the course requirements at Maine College of Art & Design and we are here to answer any questions that you might have. In addition to course registration and scheduling events, our office hosts several educational and training events designed to orient our students to the particulars of their academic journey here at Maine College of Art & Design.
List of the services that we provide:
- Academic Actions : Dean's List, Academic Probation & Dismissal
- Academic Calendar
- Adding / Dropping / Withdrawing from classes
- Association of Independent College of Art & Design (AICAD) Mobility Program
- Course registration
- Course scheduling
- Curriculum requirements
- Degree audits control sheets
- Enrollment verification letters
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)