Required Forms for Enrolled Pre-College Students
Once you submit your enrollment fee, please make your way to apply.meca.edu/status to complete the required forms. (These forms will populate at the bottom of your status page under the header "Forms" within 15 minutes of submitting the enrollment fee.)
- Pre-College Housing Form — please check your acceptance letter for your Housing Form due date
- Pre-College Medical Information — due May 1, 2024
- Pre-College Photo Release Form — due May 1, 2024
- Pre-College Policy Agreement — due May 1, 2024
- Pre-College Travel Information — due May 1, 2024
We will also require immunization forms. You can find these items on your checklist and they should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject "Pre-College Immunization Documentation." See below for details.
The following immunizations are required by Maine State Law for all post-secondary students born after 1956:
- MMR 1 and 2: You must have two shots to be considered fully vaccinated against Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
- Tetanus: You must have a Tdap or a Td booster shot administered within the past 10 years to be considered fully vaccinated against Tetanus.
You may download the form available on your status page to submit to your doctor's office for them to fill out, or you can submit a copy of your immunization records.
Additionally, all MECA&D students must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination can be a digital copy of your CDC COVID-19 vaccination card, or as part of your vaccination records from your doctor:
- Two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by Pfizer or Moderna, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson;
- You must also have one booster shot from Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson six months after initial vaccination to be considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Medical exemptions may be considered with proper documentation; please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for approval. Immunization form and COVID proof of vaccination are due by May 1, 2024.
Once students are enrolled in the Pre-College program, they will receive via U.S. mail a sample program schedule and orientation schedule.
Note: Move-in date is July 6, 2024. The program will commence with student orientation and student life activities on July 6 + 7, and the program's curriculum will launch July 8, 2024. The program ends with a closing ceremony and final show on July 27, 2024. Parents are welcome to attend the closing ceremony and final show.