2018 Pre-College Applications
February 1 (Priority Deadline) & April 16 (General Deadline)
Certain majors fill up quickly. Admitted students whose applications are post-marked by February 1, 2018 will be ensured the majors of their choice and will be given priority consideration for financial aid.
Following the February 1 Priority Deadline, preference will be given to applications received by April 16, 2018 or until the program reaches maximum capacity. Financial Aid will continue to be awarded as funds remain available.
Pay Application Fee
Pre-College Application Checklist:
- 2018 Online application or Printable application (available by November 1st)
- Application Fee: $25, non-refundable, payable by check or credit card
- Submit a one-page (250 words) Word Portrait. Tell us what makes you, YOU. Please include your strengths, weaknesses, quirks and if you are a puddle jumper or one who likes to keep their shoes puddle free. Have fun!
- Obtain + submit a letter of recommendation from a counselor or an art teacher.
- Copy of your high school transcript(s): both official and unofficial transcripts will be accepted
- The Financial Aid application questions are included in the online/print application. Tax forms from your parents/guardians are required to be considered for Financial Aid.
Our mailing address: Maine College of Art CS, Pre-College, 522 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101