Salt Alumni Benefits
- Borrowing privileges at the Joanne Waxman Library
- Access to Artists at Work resources
- Inclusion in MECA&D’s Alumni Directory
- Inclusion on MECA&D’s Portfolio Site
- Inclusion in MECA&D Magazine Alumni Class Notes
- Opportunity to exhibit in the Charles C. Thomas Gallery in the Administration Center
- Eligiblity for the Salt Fellowship at The Nature Conservancy in Maine.
- Eligibility for the Salt X Monson Residency at Monson Arts.
Salt Alumni Survey
Dear Salt Institute for Documentary Studies Alums,
Salt Alumni are VERY important to us as we move forward to continue to develop and improve the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies at MECA&D. We hope you will consider joining us in these efforts by updating your contact information in order to receive Salt news and alumni updates and opportunities, as well as providing us with feedback and ideas. You can update or change your information at any time by using this form or by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!