MECA BFA GRADUATE PROFILE
- Effectively communicate ideas visually, orally and in writing.
- Understand one's personal creative process, and apply appropriate materials and design methodologies to content.
- Create a self directed and distinct body of work.
- Demonstrate core proficiencies within one's chosen discipline.
- Apply critical, analytical and creative thinking to problem solving.
- Appropriately contextualize one's work into a broader historical and cultural framework.
- Have command of information literacy skills in order to develop and carry out research to support academic and studio inquiries.
- Understand and implement best professional practices within one's field of study.